Saturday, August 25, 2012

Lonely week

For the past few days, including today, I have felt so lonely. I am at home with the girls all day while Cayce is at work. I don't get to go anywhere because Cayce has the car. When he gets home, he wants to play video games or go to sleep. We have been arguing lately and we haven't been talking about our days or making plans with each other. He has been wanting to do other things on the weekends and not spend time with the girl and I.

Today he went to work with my dad to get some money to pay the rest of our bills, and everytime I called, he caught an attitude with me. He left so quick this morning, he didn't give me a kiss bye or say good morning to the babies.

I'm tired of feeling this way and I can't talk to him about it because he will get offended and catch an attitude. We need some time apart, but he will get angry over that too.

On a good note, after Cayce left this morning, I got to sleep in till 11. I havent been able to sleep that late since we moved in together.

Enough of my sulking for today. Going to go get some more stuff done aound the house, and try to find something to do tonight, because I don't want to stay home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...