Monday, August 6, 2012

Swag Code Extravaganza Day

I have been on swagbucks since 7:00 this morning getting the codes so I can rack up on more Swagbucks. There's not much more to my day than that. Samantha started her prepatory curriculum to get her ready for the letter of the week curriculum. It's like a semi homeschool but she's not being schooled. I'm gettin her ready for school next year and hopefully she'll be potty trained.

I'm gonna leave a pic of my 3 favorite ghost hunters but it's not really them.

From left to right
Aaron, Zak,and Nick

I would love to know who made these, because I would put these on display in my living room.

Good night world

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...