Chores, that sums up yesterday and today. I have been feeling rushed, like I have to get things done. Cayce got his anniversary present last night. i got him a watch off swagbucks, and he loves it. Ariana's birthday present shipped yesterday and we went shopping today and I found more toys I want to get her. Gonna get some decorations and gift wrap next paycheck, then start gettin her gifts.
We also picked out what we are going to have for our Thanksgiving dinner. We like to plan our dinners months in advance so we know that we have our non perishables in stock, so all we have to get is perishable closer to the holiday. We don't have to worry about a turkey because Cayce's boss gives out turkeys to every employee for thanksgiving.
Since I have so many chores left to do, I am not cooking tonight. I have been craving cereal the past few days and we went shopping this morning and got some. So that's what we are having for dinner.
I'm gonna go for the night.
Bye
Tuesday, August 21, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin
DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...
No comments:
Post a Comment