Happy Friday ya'll. Hope everyone out there in blog land had a good day. My day didn't start off really good, but it gradually got better.
I got my grocery list done and fixing to start on my menu plan for the rest of the month. When we go shopping, we buy enough to last the whole month, to save gas and we have other errands to do. I normally make meals from scratch but on Mondays, Thursday, and sometimes weekends, I'll do a simple meal, like Hamburger Helper or Pizza.
Now, I'm waiting for Cayce to come home from work. I plan on making some pork tenderloin and wild rice for dinner. I usually do a crushed cracker pork tenderloin. I might do that or just put it in the oven with some seasonings.
Well, I have a busy weekend ahead of me. Yard work, library, and Ace tomorrow to get a free quart of paint. And Sunday is the dreaded shopping day.
It's time for me to go for tonight. I got to get dinner started because Ghost Adventures comes on tonight at 7:00, and I didn't watch them last week. *GASP* I know.
Bye-Bye!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin
DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...
No comments:
Post a Comment