My mind keeps telling me it is not Saturday. Cayce had to work a mandatory shift today from 7:00am to 3:30pm. We got up around 5:00 to have breakfast together as a family. HE COOKED. I wasn't going to get up that early to cook. It was delicious. He cooked pancakes, eggs, and turkey bacon and he was gone by 6:30. So with 3 little kids fully energized with full tummies, they got to play in the living room, and I got back into bed and relaxed. I'm so not a morning person and 100% of the time when I wake up too early, I will be back in the bed within an hour and a half.
Around Cayce's lunch time, I had to get Ariana ready and her bag packed because she is spending the night with her granny and papa. I was happy to send her off and she ran out the door, but 10 minutes after she was gone, I started missing her. She has been eating everything in sight. She has her daddy's appetite and stomach, a bottomless pit. When Cayce got home, it was so hot inside and out, I wasn't going to cook the planned supper. I didn't want to use the stove/oven at all, so I sent him and Samantha to Little Ceasar's and we ate pizza and I made chocolate milkshakes.
I'm hoping that my mind and body will be back on schedule tomorrow because Sammy and Airy have another Lowe's workshop tomorrow afternoon and me and Addy are going to stay home and watch the Canadian Grand Prix.
Nighty Night All
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2
I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...
No comments:
Post a Comment