Friday, June 28, 2013

Weekend Goals: June 29-30, 2013

I have a lot planned to do this weekend. Cayce is cleaning the kitchen tonight, and I'll finish it tomorrow.

Household:
  • Closets & Dressers
  • Clean bathrooms
  • Organize Kitchen (cabinets, pantry, spices, appliances)
  • Deep clean master bedroom
Kids:
  • Plan week 11-12 of letter curriculum
  • Plan Kindermusik trip
  • Plan Congaree Park trip
  • Work on and complete school flag
  • Work on art projects
Personal:
  • Work on cookbook
  • Exceed 2,900 Swagbucks
  • Organize recipes
  • Organize books
  • Organize jewelry
I have a feeling that this will be a GREAT!!!!!!!! weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...