Saturday, June 22, 2013

Samantha's Workbooks

Samantha has three workbooks that she uses for her letter curriculum. It has been helping her the whole time. I will be getting more copies for Ariana and Adalyn. I love the Schoolzone and Mead materials.

Workbook 1
This is the workbook she uses during the letter weeks. She has a page everyday to do. It helps her with her uppercase and lowercase.

Workbook 2
This is the workbook she uses on her off week. We review the letters from the previous week. It's the only thing we do, and we also work on her writing skills.
 
 Workbook 3
She uses this workbook on her review weeks. She does 3 pages a day each day of the week. I usually pick some pages out for her to do during the letter weeks if there are pages on her math or science or social studies lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...