Thursday, June 20, 2013

Tuesday's Date Night

On Sunday, Cayce and I decided to have a date night on Tuesday when he would get home from work. I didn't know I was going to get sick as a dog. I didn't get much done on Monday, and I thought we would have to cancel our date. Tuesday, I was feeling better until it got around time for Cayce to get home. I took a shot of Nyquil and I totally forgot that we were going to have some champagne with our dinner. I made Mexican chicken and rice. It was delicious.

When Cayce got home, I was trying to relax and he got the girls dressed and ready for bed. We watched Warm Bodies and had ice cream for dessert. Right after the movie, we went straight to bed. It wasn't an actual date, but it was good quality time together for Cayce and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...