Thursday, June 6, 2013

My 1st Columbia Blowfish Game

I am a HUGE baseball fan. Before Cayce and I got together, baseball was my life. I wanted to become a sports journalist and work specifically for the Atlanta Braves. I could tell you anything and everything about the game, team history, players, coaches, etc. Last Friday, my mom called me up and said that she had 4 tickets to the Columbia Blowfish game. They play for the Coastal Plain League and somewhat like a minor league team. I said heck yes when she asked me if I wanted to go.

I have been going to major league games all my life and we always sat in the outfield. Now i like and dislike the outfield. I like it because you don't get a heart attack everytime a foul ball comes your way, and I don't like it is because you can't see the players asses...lol.

We took Samantha and Ariana with us, and Adalyn stayed with my mom and dad. It was so hot, and a breeze came through every 15-30 minutes. Ariana hated the heat and wanted me to hold her everytime. Samantha kept asking to go onto the field during the game because she wanted to play. It was so cute to see her ask. We sat right behind home plate and I got to see BUTTS!!! But had heart plapatations everytime a foul came our way or hit the net. The Blowfish won 6-1. It was amazing. Now picture time!

This picture was taken right after Cayce found his phone for the 2nd time. Yea he lost his phone, found it in the car, and then lost it again right when he got back from finding it the first time. I caled and called and then someone picked up and I bout cussed out the person but he grabbed my phone and went and picked his up.

Trying to get Ariana to smile. She is just like me. HATES THE HEAT

The mascot dancing to the cha cha slide

It was so funny.
 




 
 
 She was happy for about 30 seconds in this pic and then started crying again





She was happy with the glove


 
Trying to keep her occupied.
 
I was so happy that we got to take Samantha and Ariana to their first baseball game. We will be going to many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...