Last Monday night, we went to a homeschool workshop that our homeschool association support group put together. Cayce told me the only way I could homeschool the girls is if we went to the functions that they put together. So, that's what we are doing.
Cayce had to leave work early for us to go. It was in Pelion at the church where the support group was created. We were 5 minutes late and we were the first ones there. My first impression was that they weren't serious and just blowing smoke up asses. But after we met the priest and his wife, we got to talking about everything. Only 3 more people showed up. I was kind of disappointed but I knew why other people didn't show up is because it conflicted with schedules.
We only had two main questions. Cayce had one about testing. He really wants to test them after each year to see if they are up to expectations and ready to move on to next grade. My question was can we go ahead and join the association this year or wait till Samantha turns 5. I can join this year, it's 25 dollars a family. So when Ariana and Adalyn start homeschooling, I won't have to pay extra. I think it's awesome.
The next function we are going to is the Annual Cookout they have every year. I can't wait. I'm hoping that there will be kids there for the girls to play with and make friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2
I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...
No comments:
Post a Comment