Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Samantha's Summer Reading

At our public library, they are doing a summer reading program. Samantha is the only one participating this summer because she is old enough too. Ariana will be able to participate next year. The program runs from May 28- August 10. We started this week, but I have the book's that she has read since May 28 until now.

  1. The Elves and the Shoemaker
  2. Animals Should Definitely Not Wear Clothing
  3. Blueberries for Sal
  4. Caps for Sale
  5. The Little Engine That Could
  6. The Foot Book
  7. Down on the Funny Farm
  8. Forest
  9. The Three Billy Goats Gruff
  10. Goodnight Moon
  11. Danny and the Dinosaur
  12. One Duck Stuck
After the reading program ends, I will post the rest of her reading list. Tomorrow, I'm going to take Samantha to the library, and show the librarian her first 2 hours that we have recorded so she can get her incentive. She has to read 2 hours a week, and the end of the program, she will get a reading medal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...