I weighed myself this morning since I didn;t get around to it on Monday and I'm glad I did. Before I started this worout, I lost 4 pounds on my own. Since being on this workout, I have lost 16. I have lost 20 pounds total.I'm super excited and feel a better attitude and positive outlook. For my final week I will be doing:
*Exercise: I will keep moving and I won't stop.
I am creating my own workout regimen from different magazines and incorporating zumba and biggest loser on the wii.
*Diet: I need to work on my portion control
*Attitude: Keep my positive attitude and everytime I look in the mirror, remember to smile at my slow slimmer figure, and after every good weigh in, model for Cayce.
**EXTRA CREDIT** Create new 12 week contract
Plan new workouts and meals.
Before Workout Weight: 274.0
Workout Start Weight: 270.0
Previous Weight: 256.6
Current Weight: 254.8
Total weight loss: 20 pounds
I'm on my way. I keep telling myself I have 54 pounds to lose by my birthday. My goal is to be 200 by christmas and then 145 by next summer. If I get under 200, I will be ecstatic. Wish me luck
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2
I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...
No comments:
Post a Comment