The bible story I chose was just too long so I read about how Ester had to live in the palace for a year and she ended up being chosen as queen. That's all I read because I knew Samantha wouldn't understand all of what I read to her.
Her math lesson this was estimate. I asked her various questions like, how many books does mommy have on the desk, or how many dirty clothes are in the basket. It took her awhile to say a random number because she wanted to count up and not do anything wrong.
Listening to her selected music for the week
She did so good doing her e's. I'm proud.
Her science lessons were elephants and elm trees. She wanted to call it a palm tree, but then she got that it was an elm tree. Her social studies lesson was on emperors and she knows that the only emperor in the world today is in Japan. Her art project was going to be a egg carton caterpillar that we haven't made yet and for her P.E. or outside lesson was exercise.
She has this week off , but I have two workbooks, so I'm going to use one on the off weeks and use the other on the review weeks. She won't have full days on the off days, but she will have worbook time, field trips, outside and art projects.








No comments:
Post a Comment