Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Monster's University Workshop

On Saturday, Cayce took Samantha and Ariana to their Lowe's workshop. This was the second workshop that they have attended. They loved it. They made their on little chests. I swear they are the cutest little chests. Ariana finally got her own apron, and they got their patches. I think it's time I invest in a iron and ironing board so I can decorate their aprons with the patches.

Ariana is so adorable working on the chest.
Samantha hard at work. I'm really happy that they love these workshops.

Next year, Addy will be joining them. I cant wait to have a picture of all 3 working together.
Their little patches. I wish they were different shapes, but it's all right.

This was Ariana's box. This is the almost finished product before the stickers were put on.


This was Sammy's box. It was almost finished with a few more stickers to put on.
And finally, their certificates!
Cayce and I wanted to frame the certificates because we thought they would be the same, but they are clearly different. So, we decided that we are going to make a scrapbook with the pictures and certificates. The next workshop, we might make it a playdate with Gracie. I don't know for sure yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...