Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Bucket List

I started thinking about my bucket list the other day, and I have started writing things down that I want to do in my life. I had a list when I was a sophomore in high school but everything went out the window when I got with Cayce, which was very STUPID!

  1. Visit all 50 states
  2. Travel to almost every country in the world
  3. Meet the GAC (Ghost Adventures Crew)
  4. Swim with dolphins
  5. Run & pass down successful wedding planning business
  6. Write a book or two
  7. See girls graduate college
  8. Scuba dive great barrier reef
  9. Go on cruises around the world
I will be adding more things to it that I would like to do with my girls as they get older.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...