We definitely had a blast and we know that Adalyn will have fun next year. The first ride the girls went on, Cayce rode with them to let them know that it was ok and not to be scared. It was the Chinese dragon kiddie coaster.
After this ride, they wanted to go on rides by their selves. Little miss independents. After this ride, we went in and saw the sand art exhibit and rose show winners.
1 of 2 sand art exhibits this year. I didn't get a picture of the other one
This was my favorite one, unfortunately it didn't win a ribbon.
So vintage
After we left this building, we took the girls on more rides.
The last ride they rode, we had to split them up. I hated the operator because he was letting other kids that were together ride their own instead of sharing and my kids who wanted to be together, had to be separated. There were so many parents pissed off at that operator, I'm hoping he lost his job.






No comments:
Post a Comment