Friday, October 25, 2013

Lazy Day

Today has been a lazy day for me.....kinda. I did school with the girls early this morning, because Ghost Adventures has a marathon on and it started at 1:00pm, and I was NOT going to miss it. It's my crack! It also gave me some chill time and I hardly thought about this week at all or the wreck. My anger with Cayce subsided and my anxiety about tomorrow was not thought about.

I was a little angry at 3:00 when Cayce called and told me that he was going to be headed to Winnsboro tonight with his boss man to look at a car. So, I don't know what time he will be getting home, so I have to cook supper and have the girls in the bath before they fall asleep waiting on Cayce. They REFUSE to go to bed without Cayce and they end up falling asleep in the living room on the couch or on the floor.

I'm hoping that the weekend will get better and that I won't have to deal with any crap next week and that it's better for the girls. Also, I'm getting tired more often from this cold weather along with going to bed super late and waking up early to see Cayce go to work. I need to do better because I have taken 3 naps today when I usually take NONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...