Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Cayce's 2nd Job

This is the 3rd time that Cayce has went back to this job. It's the only grocery store in Swansea. He started working there in August of 2008, 2 months after we moved in together and we just found out that we were pregnant with Samantha. He had to drop out of school to be able to get that job, so he did, and helped me finish school. He quit when Samantha was 2 months old, and started working at Accurate, which was way better and got more money.

The 2nd time we went back, we were looking at a house to buy and we had to get our credit up and so he went back to the grocery store to pay our bills, and to help with Ariana's formula and diapers. He only stayed 2-3 months, before he started getting tired.

This time, we are somewhat struggling. He wants to save this money for when we have emergencies like last Friday with the well, and we had to take what we were saving for our light bill and go get the parts to fix the well. I'm very thankful for him and even though the girls and I miss him, I know that he is doing it so I'm able to stay home with the kids and homeschool them.

He has tomorrow morning off from the store, but still has to go to work tomorrow night, so we will have some much needed family time in the morning. Next Thursday for Ariana's birthday, he told me last night that he has that day off completely, so we will DEFINITELY be taking advantage of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...