Saturday, October 5, 2013

Letter Curriculum: Week 21

This week we did the letter Q. It was a long tiring week for all of us, and we took the day off on Friday. On Monday, I still didn't have my ink, so I had to come up with some ideas to make the lessons the right length of time.
This was Samantha's favorite book this week. She laughed so hard at the end everytime we read it, and I admit I did too.

On Tuesday, we didn't have a color to learn this week, so I let her color some pages in other workbooks.



On Wednesday, we continued what we did on Tuesday. We couldn't do our science lessons. I will be making up this lessons in the upcoming weekends.


On Thursday, Samantha was getting bored with doing the same thing and I didn't have anymore workbook pages for her to color at the time, so I decided to start her scissors lesson, because I had finally gotten that package. I told her that she had to be careful and everytime she gets through using them now, she puts them down and says safety first like seatbelt. She said that in front of Cayce that night and completely shocked him. I'm proud of her learning.





On Friday, I planned on doing school with her, but we were very tired with waking up so early in the mornings and going to bed late at night. We are slowly getting used to our new bedtimes and wake up times with Cayce's job hours now. So around 6:00 tonight, we spent some time playing outside, and we came in and worked in the alphabet workbook and she did 4 pages of scissor work.
We finally have ink thanks to Cayce for going to walmart and buying it. The one I ordered came from Brooklyn and when I tracked it earlier, it was in New Jersey. You would think that the Amazon company here in West Columbia, would have the ink in stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...