Our day started off early. Cayce had to go into work early at Accurate. I wanted to sleep in but the girls wanted me to eat with them. I was ready for lunch time, because Cayce surprised me last night that he would be getting the rest of the day off, after lunch. When he got home, I was cleaning up the kitchen and getting the girls some lunch and he surprised me again, with a sub.
After lunch, he put Adalyn down for a nap, and took Samantha and Ariana to chik-fil-a for their free ice creams. They had such a good time.
Cayce also went by, and bought our fair tickets for tomorrow. I'm so excited to take the girls to the fair tomorrow. That was mine and Cayce's first date.
Now, Cayce is gone off to get us a special dinner, just me and him. I'm one lucky woman.
Friday, October 11, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2
I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...



No comments:
Post a Comment