Saturday, October 19, 2013

Letter Curriculum: Week 23

This week was the letter S. I switched the timing of her school this week to happen right after Ariana's school and it went a lot smoother and seemed faster. She loved this letter because it's "her" letter. On Monday, we had a 5:00pm school start time. Yea, very late, I ended up taking a nap, and overslept how long I actually wanted to sleep.
She pronounces skunk as snuck. It's so funny.
On Tuesday is when we did her lesson right after Ariana. I wasn't as tired and I jumped right in.



 On Wednesday, we had our science lesson. We learned about squirrels and starfish. She really loved learning how the squirrels pack there food in the cheeks and then spit it out and eat it. She loved making the facial expressions.


On Thursday, we learned about stamps. I taught her about postage stamps, I don't know if I was supposed to teach her about ink stamps, but it's whatever. She knows that we can't mail letters or bills without stamps.

On Friday, we reviewed everything. We ended up doing her school at the original time of 3:00pm because we had such an early morning, that she took a RARE nap. She slept for 90 minutes. Getting all 3 girls to sleep at the same time.. LOVED IT!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...