Sunday, October 20, 2013

Prep. Curriculum: Week 1 (Ariana)

Ariana's first week of school started off great, and then it ended on a rocky note. Friday was the worst day because she didn't want to do anything.


She loved the theme of the week. One of the activities we did on Monday, was act like a cow and moo. She had so much fun doing it. On Tuesday, we did squares. She knew exactly what is was when I asked her.

On Wednesday, we did the letter A. I told her that she had a big letter A hanging on her wall from papa.


She loves her workbook. It's ALLLLLL hers. On Thursday, we did the number 1. We started her counting book and I made sure that we will have enough room to be able to finish hers.

Reviewing square

Reviewing A


On Friday, Ariana was so whiny. She wanted me to help her with coloring, and tracing squares. I knew that she didn't want to do it because she had been tracing squares and coloring on her own the past week.



She made her own cow


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...