On Monday, I introduced the letter to her, and it was a short day for us.
Samantha really enjoyed this book. She laughed so much at the end.
She did great on cutting circular.
She wanted to do more, so I gave her the responsibility of erasing the board after every school day. She also has another responsibility every morning, she has to feed Missy with Ariana. They love getting the cat food their selves and pouring it in her food bowl.
On Tuesday, we did math and color. It was rectangles and red.
On Wednesday, we learned about raccoons and rabbits.
Cayce was shocked to see that she did time in her cutting book. she knows 1 o'clock and 3 o'clock. But, is still having trouble with 6 and 9. On Thursday, we took the day off for Ariana's birthday. We doubled up on Friday. With Cayce off the rest of the day on Friday, he watched and did the cooking that night.
I have to find some new stuff for her to do cutting wise because she is almost through her book.















No comments:
Post a Comment