Friday, October 18, 2013

Our Future House

I absolutely LOVE Duck Dynasty. Phil and Si are my favorites. They are so freaking hilarious. We bought our house from Clayton Homes. The other day, I was browsing my Facebook wall and I like the Si Robertson page and I watched a video he did for Clayton homes and how he got his home from them. Clayton homes has a limited edition "Si-Pad". I looked at pictures and floor plans and FELL IN LOVE!. It has camouflage accents. I showed Cayce when he got home that night, and when he took the girls for ice cream at chik-fil-a one day, he stopped by the Clayton homes where we purchased our home and THEY HAVE IT. I was so jealous that I couldn't walk through it, but Cayce brought me some pictures.

LOVE THE UNDER PINNING!!!


The living room seems a little small


The kitchen is huge

I love the built on shelves

The girls in the master


Gun rack next to the back door

will not be here in the new house.

built in shelf in the master


the master is HUGE!!!!


master bath

I'M IN LOVE



Don't like the window that much

love the shower

I would love to have another sink

THE CLOSET!!!!!!

looking out from the closet. no doors.

DISHWASHER!!!

 

Addy's room

girls bathroom



Sammy and airy bedroom







this is the perfect spot for a Christmas tree
 
Cayce talked to Stan, the manager at the Clayton homes that we purchased from and he said that in 8 years, we can get this house built how we want it. Next month, we would have been living here 2 years, and we have a 20 year mortgage, so we can trade in on the 10 year mark. So, I'm already building my dream home. I'm taking pieces of the house I wanted from the very beginning and mixing it with this house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...