Monday:
doing good. obviously the pictures are out of order.
listening to one of her songs for the week. Jack and Jill
Tuesday:
so proud of her work.
Wednesday:
She didn't have school because Samantha and I were sick. Not a pretty sight for us and temper tantrum for Ariana.
Thursday:
By the time we got to her school on Thursday, I decided to double up on Friday instead because I was mentally and physically drained from Samantha's school work.
she's leaning back on Cayce, because that night, he started feeling bad.
she did it in green crayon, so that's why you can't see it, but it's definitely there.
Friday:
we didn't double up like I planned on because it was just a bad day all around for Ariana. Temper tantrums and crying fits. It was horrible, but we still got some work done, and she did smile for one picture for me. So, that's all ya'll are getting.
we had to do a shirt switch because the other one was all crappy looking and obviously that made her a little happy, hence the smile.












No comments:
Post a Comment