Sunday, January 25, 2015

Ariana Letter Curriculum: Week 12

It's review week for Ariana, and it's the perfect time to get caught up on all the work that we didn't do the past week, so that how we started off.

Monday:
We didn't get around to her school because we had such a late day and everything wasn't going right.

Tuesday:
We finally caught up on all her pages that she missed. It was alot, but we had fun with it.

yea, we had to start all the way at G and catch up.






On Wednesday, we finally got caught up on what we were supposed to be doing for the week, which was the review workbook.



On Thursday, I was sick and both of the girls had the day off. So that means Saturday lessons for Airy.

On Friday, she had the night off because we as a whole family had a busy day and she was in one of her moods and didn't want to do it.

On Saturday, we got back into the swing of things and she got her work done.





We worked on two letters yesterday, G & H.  Every time she colored one of the pictures, she would scream out the name. I have got to find a way to get her more interested in the letter. I might start doing fun things with her on the weekend that involves the letter that we are doing that week.

Today ( Sunday) we reviewed the letters I & J. Doing school, during the weekends is no fun and I am making it my goal not to do any sort of school next weekend because, I need some rest mentally. The pictures are kind of out of order.



she did her work in her nightgown and since it was Sunday and Sunday is meant to be a day of rest, we stayed in our night clothes all day. Lazy Sunday Funday with school mixed in.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...