Wednesday, January 28, 2015

The Secret Servant Review

When I started this book, I had planned to read it in a week. This was back in October and I finished this book yesterday. I couldn't go through with my goal because of family issues that are posted on here.

The book was a little confusing at first for me because I did not realize that these characters were already in other books of a series. But, once I got into more of it, it hooked me and I was a goner. Late nights were the only reason I put this book down, along with my daughters, but other than that, it was being read. It was so great how the author fused all these countries together and made a believable plot.

The author states at the back of the book, that this was a complete work of fiction, but I think that is you put this book into the non fiction section of a library or bookstore, people would be googling the hell out of it to see if it was true.

So  people of the blogging world, I highly suggest you read this book and the rest of the series like I plan to do soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...