Saturday, January 17, 2015

To My Followers on Bloglovin'

I just want to send a quick shout out to all my bloglovin' followers. I am sorry that my posts are going up super late and some are dated back to December. I have already written these posts and drafted them. I just haven't had time to go and edit and hit the publish button.

Life is hectic as can be right now, and we are still dealing with Cayce's head injury. It's not that I don't have the motivation to post, because I make time out of my day to blog so I can preserve these memories for my kids.

The video posts I post are some of my favorite songs and I want to share that with the world.

So if you can, drop a comment. Come say hey. I would like to get to know ya'll better as well.

Thanks,
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...