Monday:
She did her basics and she got to do shaving cream spelling with her daddy. She also got to draw with him some more and they took a library trip.
spelling review
look at her drawing. she is 5 and can draw that good already, I am impressed.
Tuesday:
We started the day off with watching Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian. For her spelling, she used finger paint today. We also read aloud some New Year's books.
proudly showing off her progress chart.
Wednesday:
New Year's Eve
Thursday:
New Year's Day
Friday:
I have learned that Samantha does not like to take days off during the week. She says it confuses her and I couldn't agree more. She gets her days mixed up and she messes up a lot on counting, but she still had a good day. The best part of her day was making her 2015 headband.
the new chant for the month
She got her first F on her spelling test. This made me so disappointed in myself, but I know we just have to work harder on it.
she loves her headband.











No comments:
Post a Comment