Saturday, January 24, 2015

Kindergarten: Week 24

We started the week off all discombobulated. I planned to go grocery shopping during Samantha's school so she could help me. Cayce blew all the plans down the drain and we didn't go shopping until 6pm. So most of the day was spent sitting around doing games and reading and puzzles. I only have two pictures of her at the store.
counting out bottles of ketchup. it was 5 for 5, and my kids love the stuff.


Tuesday was back to normal and we had a quiet day. She started her week 6 words. I also plan on blogging her weekly list of words, so keep a look out for that. It's basically just the kindergarten sight words off education.com.

workbook time.


I loved folding this little book and Samantha was amazed the entire time.

Sailor Sammy

On Wednesday, I let her watch one of my favorite shows for 30 minutes. No, it wasn't Ghost Adventures, it was Destination Truth on SyFy. I Had to get Cayce to watch an episode because we started watching Josh Gates' new show on Travel Channel and he liked it, so Sammy watched a bit too and loved it.




On Thursday, I got sick ONCE again. I swear stomach problems have been the worst this month. I don't know what the heck was going on with our bodies, but it wasn't cool. So, we had another Saturday school today.

On Friday, we had a normal day. We started early, around 10am. Yea, I was just ready to get everything done and to relax and heal my body some more. We played dominoes and our Minnie Mouse match game.



this was the cutest video. the song was sung by the band The Plain White T's. I loved that band in high school.

making a T.
 
On Saturday, we started around our regular time 12:30pm. We did most of the same things and Sammy kept telling me the time all throughout the day. We ended up watching Tangled to end our day.
 

she always wants to do these pages after her quiet time.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...