Friday, January 16, 2015

Kindergarten: Week 23

We got through a whole week without any interruptions. YESSSS!!! We had such a great week, and it started off great too. We ended the day on Monday with another game of chutes and ladders and I actually took pictures this time. Samantha won again, and Ariana got upset.

Monday:
Lots of pictures.


she made a rabbit for R

counting game that she did great on. she owned it.





Tuesday:
I didn't take many pictures today. We did our basic work, and the Easy Peasy work that we do every day.

working on her spelling words.

Wednesday:
I only took one picture today and that was what we watched. I decided to dust off my baby can read DVD's and let her watch those with her sisters.
They watched all 3 DVD's twice.

Thursday:
She finished her puzzle that she started a week or two ago, and we watched a movie at the end of the day for the letter S that we started working on. We watched Surf's Up, because 1. that movie is so freakin hilarious, and 2. it's surfing penguins and a chicken.

stickers= days completed!

almost finished


doing the counting game again but counting to a higher number.

Frdiay:
She started a new puzzle today and Cayce helped her out by picking out all the corner pieces and she put them together in like 15 minutes. My kid is so smart.


this video made me laugh.


better than the previous week, but not a 100. still working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...