Monday:
she is usually happy to take pics with her finished work, but I should have paid more attention to her behavior.
Tuesday:
Starting the day off, her behavior was the same as the night before. She didn't want to play as much but was still demanding of doing school. it was after she finished her work and was time for supper, that everything went into a downward spiral.
listening to her music and I did a spotlight shine on her to get her to smile for me.
Wednesday:
New Year's Eve. I gave the girls the day off, but the day wasn't as relaxed as I wanted it to be. Ariana started getting sick during breakfast. I should have known something was wrong when she didn't come wake me up with a "good mornin mama" and a smile. Instead I got a huff, pouty face and silence. So, she got to claim the couch as hers for the day and she kept getting sick and couldn't keep anything down. So, when we laid her down that night to go to sleep, we were hoping it was just a little day stomach bug, so when Cayce and I went into the room to give the girls their New Year's kisses, we were met with a vomit covered Ariana. We cleaned her up, and put her back to bed.
Thursday:
New Year's Day. No school.
That morning, we were met with more vomit. I was a little shaken because I wanted to know what was wrong with her. She didn't have anything else in her stomach to throw up. So we had another couch day and it was full of naps. She was falling asleep like nothing. I know her little body was exhausted. She did manage to eat a little bit of IHOP and didn't get sick until a few hours before bed time while we were taking down the Christmas tree. Once again, we put her to bed and checked on her again to find the most foul smelling vomit ever, and that's when I told Cayce to take her to the ER, that it couldn't wait until morning. So we got her washed, dressed and on the way. She got some nauseau medicine and was sent home to get plenty of sleep.
Friday:
She did some school and kept what she ate down all day, but she was nervous to eat anything because she didn't want to get sick.
you can see the bags under her eyes
she may be sick, but she does an amazing job on her work.













No comments:
Post a Comment