On Monday, we started around our normal time. Actually, we started at our normal time all week, except Wednesday where we started at 11:45. We did workbooks and reviewed our week 6 words.
doing good on her puzzle. she finished this one and started the one below.
On Tuesday, we did the usual things but we added a Disney show to the mix. I let her watch an episode of Octonauts. It was a humpback whales and remipedes. The kids love that show. She also had her spelling test too.
she loves adding
On Wednesday, the only thing we did different today was watch the movie Up, and I always do the movies at the end of the day.
she knew instantly what this was because I am a baseball freak and take every chance I get to talk about the sport.
did very well. better than the previous.
On Thursday, she did her basics and then she went shopping with her daddy for a little project she wanted to do that she found in one of her LEGO magazines. It was a tiki umbrella project. She ended up doing it on Friday, because she was wore slap out from searching for the right materials.
This is the only picture I got from the day. She is doing so good on this puzzle.
On Friday, she was eager to get to her project. But I made her wait till the end of the day and when Cayce got home.
watching some Ghost Adventures until I got everything else ready for her to do.
Chilling it with Missy
they didn't turn out that great.
































No comments:
Post a Comment