Friday, January 2, 2015

Girls Day 12-28-14

The girls were starting to get cabin fever because the weather has been raining or it has been TOO cold. Finally on Sunday, we got some nice weather that morning. So we went outside and played with bubbles and cranked up the radio and danced and sang at the top of our lungs.



This is the best one. This was the outfit she got for Christmas from granny and papa.

I didn't take any pictures of them blowing bubbles because I had to keep the tiny terror from tripping over daddy's bricks and drop cords and to not pass the building.

it started drizzling about 45 minutes later and we had to run inside because right when we got in, it started pouring. We then had lunch and Samantha wanted everyone to pile up in my bed (don't know how that happened) and wanted to watch Ghost Adventures. So, I popped some popcorn and allowed them in the bed, and put in Season 1 of Ghost Adventures. About halfway through, they were done sitting still and wanted to go run off the popcorn. Lesson learned to never serve popcorn to my kids again in my bed, I had to pick so many little pieces off my sheets, it was redonkulous.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...