Saturday, February 20, 2016

Freebie Haul 2/15- 2/20

It was another magazine heavy week for my freebie haul. I am saying NO to magazines until these subscriptions cease. The non magazine freebies were AMAZING!

Monday: No Mail: President's Day

Tuesday: I got a good amount of freebies today!
Charlotte Tillbury Matte Revolution lipstick swatches

8oz Purell hand sanitizer

February 22, 2016 issue of Us Weekly

March/ April 2016 issue of Weight Watchers

March 2016 issue of Saveur

Wednesday: No Freebies

Thursday: I got a freebie that I have been waiting months for.
Avery stick on divider tabs

Friday: I got two magazines today
March 2016 issue of Shape magazine

February 29, 2016 issue of ESPN magazine

Saturday: I got a very awesome freebie today along with some more magazines.
Dove shampoo and Conditioner from Walmart

March 2016 issue of Popular Photography

February 25, 2016 issue of Rolling Stone

February 29, 2016 issue of Us Weekly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...