It's another library haul!!!!! It's the last day of February. That's kind of hard to believe because it feels like it was just yesterday that Cayce and I were in the kitchen, getting all of the ingredients in the crock pot for our New Year's Day dinner. It's totally crazy! Anyways, let's get this over with>>>>
1. From Head to Toe
The girls loved this book and every action that I read off, they did. It was so cute and fun.
2. Big Brown Bear's Up and Down Day
The girls enjoyed this story. They especially loved the picture at the end of the rat snuggled up in the old slipper
3. Put Me in the Zoo
This has always been a favorite these last few years. We always get this book from the library every school year.
4. Go to Sleep, Dear Dragon
I started of the day with reading this to the girls and they enjoyed it. They figured out that the little boy was dreaming right after I started reading it which was amazing, that they comprehended it during the story and not after.
There's this week's haul. It's very small. I kept debating on whether or not to add the movies I requested for Cayce and I to watch but decided against it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin
DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...




No comments:
Post a Comment