Friday, February 26, 2016

School Week 28 Recap

This week flew by quickly. Monday was a awkward day for us. It was a a day of doing school, waiting for Cayce, Ariana leaving to go get her ears pierced. The rest of the week was productive.

Monday: We had a very late start to the day. It was a little after noon when we started. They did morning work and quiet time. The rest of the day, Samantha worked in her workbook and Ariana wrote words until she left to get her ears pierced. They got their required time in, so I am not bothered. I didn't take many pictures, but I got one of Sammy's work and Ariana's ears.
Sammy loves doing these types of pages. Figuring out the answer and then that answer is whatever color.
can't really see her earrings but she was a happy girl. she didn't cry. 

Tuesday: We started the day at the time I have scheduled for the year. They did morning work and went straight to quiet time. 


After quiet time, we listened to disc 1 of Mr. Popper's Penguins. 

After the very boring sitting session and that CD was long as hell. To end the day, Ariana did computer work and Samantha worked on sight words and also did computer work.
new sight words

look at my boy.
 This is a better picture of Ariana with her ears pierced and her new kangaroo.


her colorful parrot

starting the letter Q

Sammy is getting so good at math, that she is starting to figure it out in her head.

Wednesday: We had another early morning with morning work and we listened to the last disc of Mr. Popper's Penguins.

After we got through listening to the book, they played the playdough board game.


They played that for a while and they requested library books.
After reading library books, they did quiet time and Ariana finished her day with workbooks and Samantha did computer work. She loves Jolly Robin.

Thursday: It was another early day for us but earlier than yesterday. I didn't take many pictures. It was mainly the same morning work and Ariana did words and computer work. Sammy did workbooks and to end the day, they watched a new movie.

Friday: We started the day earlier than yesterday. It was basically an early week for us, and it was productive. They did morning work and I printed them off Leap Day packets. I let them do these pages today instead of on Monday.


After they did that for an hour and a half, they did quiet time and then played hi-ho cherry-o. That game is helping Ariana learn math. The rest of the day was more workbook pages and color by number worksheets. That ended our good school week.
this was an addition color by number.

That was it for our school week. I thought it would be crazy long and stressful, but it was quick and productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...