I fell to the floor crying and Cayce rushed to get the kids ready for bed because we didn't want them to see me losing it. The thing is that the news of his passing was already on Facebook before we left for Wal-Mart and my parents didn't want me finding out that way. They knew I hadn't been on Facebook and saw since I didn't call them. I spent a good two hours just closed off and listening to music. I had a major headache and I didn't wake up until 11:30am. Sammy and Airy had workshop earlier that morning, and I usually get up to help them get ready and to say bye, but I just stayed in bed. Addy woke up and just looked at books, and came to get me when she got hungry. She knew I wasn't myself because she was trying to be quiet.
At Wal-Mart she got to pick out a big box of Oatmeal Creme Pies and she had one of those for breakfast along with some milk and she spent some time with me and laid in my bed with her Spongebob and a book.
this Spongebob is so huge
she loves it. I am glad that she was smiling.
Then she got tired of reading her book, and then she started to terrorize President Snow. Well President Snow didn't mind one bit, because he started to cuddle.
I think this is the best one because he has his paw propped on her leg and they were looking at each other.
The rest of the day, we just stayed home and watched movies. We didn't do anything special because she was playing with her new Anna and Elsa dolls that Sammy and Airy bought for her after their workshop. She had some jalapeno cheddar hotdogs and homemade french fries for supper.Then we all just crammed into mine and Cayce's room to watch Rio.
I didn't really take any pictures the rest of the day because I didn't have any energy to do anything and my head was pounding. She did love seeing my mom and dad. She loved the Mr. Potato Head that my mom got her, and she also got her birthstone necklace, so all three will be matching.
Hopefully when Cayce gets his next paycheck, we will be able to take Addy somewhere sweet to celebrate her birthday a little more.








No comments:
Post a Comment