Monday, February 8, 2016

Freebie Haul 2/1- 2/6

It was a GREAT freebie week. The weather was so bi-polar tho it's not even funny. The beginning of the week was so warm, then Wednesday and Thursday, I had to wait til Cayce got home to get my freebies because we had thunderstorms. The weather always effect my mood on my freebies. This week was also real magazine heavy!

Monday: I got some delicious tea, along with a magazine that I have loved since my teenage years.
Yogi Tea: Sweet Tangerine Positive Energy and Vanilla Spice Perfect Energy

February 8, 2016 issue of Us Weekly

February 8, 2016 issue of ESPN magazine

Tuesday: I got some really good freebies today. These freebies I have been waiting for since late November- early December. 
Purell pocketback. I love the red blingy.

Goodreads Giveaway win: Propitation.
I love the cover, but the pages have a black background with white words.

Glad yellow trash bags

Wednesday: I only got one freebie today
March 2016 issue of Martha Stewart Living

Thursday: I got three goodies today. 
elli Quark yogurt coupons

March 2016 issue of seventeen magazine

March 2016 issue of Women's Health

Friday: More magazines!!!
March 2016 issue of Men's Health

February 11, 2016 issue of Rolling Stone

March 2016 issue of Family Circle

Saturday: MOOOORRRREEEE MAGAZINES!!!!!!!!! That makes it a total of 11 magazines this week... gahh!
big ass carabiner from Grizzly
Cayce stole this from me! A-Hole

stickers and bookmark from A Dandelion Girl

February 2015 issue of Seventeen magazine

February 15, 2016 issue of Us Weekly

March 2016 issue of Cosmopolitan

This was definitely a great freebie week. I am going to have to do another magazine purge soon because this stack of magazines by my bed is getting redonkulous!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...