Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Freebie Haul 2/8- 2/13

This freebie week sucked BIG TIME!! That's all I am going to say. It was a very disappointing week for freebies.

Monday: No Freebies

Tuesday: I got a his and her perfume sample from AVON.

Wednesday: I got my lemon pepper spice packet.
Spice Hunter Lemon Pepper

Thursday: I didn't get any freebies today, just junk mail.... GRRRRR!

Friday: I got a shit ton of freebies today. It surprised Cayce with how our mail lady just stuffs our mail into the box and crinkles it.
Target sample spot: Dove dry spray deodorant and coupon

Eu2Be lotion

Kleenex pocket pack

Cayce's pinchme box: Wine voucher, Truvia, Olay body wash, and Zzzquil

My pinchme box: wine voucher, truvia, Zzzquil, and Muse cat food.

March 31, 2016 issue of Wine Spectator

Saturday: I got two freebies. One for Addy and one magazine.
March 2016 issue of Better Homes and Gardens

Luke Goes to Bat
Dolly Parton Imagination library

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...