Saturday, February 27, 2016

Freebie Haul 2/22- 2/27

This freebie week was alright. The freebies I got made me super happy. But, the no freebie days was kind of a bummer.

Monday: No Freebies

Tuesday: I got my third Influenster voxbox!!!!!!!!!
L'Oreal shampoo, conditioner, and hair serum

2 Power crunch protein shake mix

Wednesday: No freebies

Thursday: A few weeks ago I redeemed a mystery DVD from Disney Movie Rewards and I got it today. The girls ended up watching it to end their school day.
The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad

Friday: I got two freebies today. One was a crowdkit and a 4 pack of postcards from Marlboro.
Secret crowdkit

Marloboro postcards

Saturday: I got two freebies today. It was an ok freebie week. I am satisfied with these goodies that I received this week.
Fancy Feast salmon

March 7, 2016 issue of Us Weekly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...