Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Fourth of July 2016

Our 4th of July was awesome. The only con of the day was the heat. The temperatures were in the 100's yesterday, and inside my house it was 80+, needless to say my air conditioner is definitely getting a beating. Cayce had to work till 5pm, so it was just me and the girls at home. We relaxed and watched movies until Cayce got home and then we started cooking. I grilled some burgers and made mac and cheese and we also cooked ribs. It was so delicious that I forgot to take pics. But I did take pics of President Snow.


President Snow has made my beach bag is bed. He sleeps there all the time.

Cayce also bought some boxes of sparklers for the girls. We can't do fireworks where we live because it's heavily wooded and I am not about to start a fire...not about that life.
starting with sparklers


addy loving the sand between her toes

ariana loved her two sparklers


my babies

love this man!

dummy

After we went through two boxes, we sent the kids to bed, and Cayce chilled out by playing Fall Out 4 while I went back and forth between watching YouTube videos and listening to Hamilton on Spotify. I am addicted to Hamilton... I want to see the show SOO BADLY! That's on my bucket list to see a Broadway show sometime in my life. Hope all my US followers had an amazing Independence Day and your bellies are full of good BBQ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...