Saturday, July 23, 2016

Freebie Haul 7/18- 7/23

This week has been a great freebie week. It's the best one we have had in a while, so let's get on with the haul>>>>>

Monday: I only got one freebie today and it was a coupon for a free full size item.
Silk Nutchello crowdkit

Tuesday: Got another coupon and a package
New Lay's chip coupon

cologuard t-shirt and info cards

Wednesday: OK freebie day
cashed in my Lay's coupon

redplum coupon insert

August 2016 issue of Family Circle

August 2016 issue of Better Homes and Gardens

Thursday: I only got one freebie today and it is my favorite of the week
Causey's BBQ sauce in hot, original and sweet& smokey from RedSeal

Friday: I got the second best freebie of the week and other goodies
Caudalie

Silk dairy free yogurt crowdkit

phone camera lens from Marlboro

Saturday: Today was a good freebie day. Cashed in some freebie coupons.
August 1, 2016 issue of Us Weekly

August 2016 issue of allure

free box of o.b tampons

black cherry dragonfruit Aquafina sparkling

Peach Mango Silk dairy free yogurt

That's this weeks freebie haul and it was a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...