Sunday, July 3, 2016

Kikkoman Grilling Party Kit

I am a host for a Kikkoman Grilling Party that is sponsored by House Party. They provide party packs from brands to try products and have fun. I applied to host a Kikkoman Grilling Party and it was accepted. Of course, the party pack didn't come with sauces, but it came with better goodies.
My party pack included
  • 1, $25 AMEX Gift Card
  • 1 Grilling Tong
  • 1 Tote Bag
  • 11 Recipe Booklets
  • 11 Coupons for a Free Kikkoman sauce
  • 11 Large T-shirts
  • 8 Kikkoman K-Magazines (Ready, Set, Grill! or Snack Attack!)
  • 3 Kikkoman K-Magazines (Washoku)
I used the gift card to get party supplies and used 2 coupons to get the sauces I would be using.

I received 11 shirts and I gave the girls their own and Cayce got one.





The party was held yesterday, and we had some delicious food, thanks to House Party. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...