Saturday, July 16, 2016

Freebie Haul 7/11- 7/16

Monday: Good start to the freebie week. canvas and paint marker. cat food and a magazine
Purina One Tender Selects Blend

Camel art canvas and paint marker

July 18, 2016 issue of Us Weekly

Tuesday: I just received a magazine
August 31, 2016 issue of Wine Spectator

Wednesday: I had a lot of goodies waiting for me when we got back home on Wednesday night.
Goodreads Giveaway win: Freaks I've Met

Redplum coupon insert

Purina One Tender Selects Blend

Thursday: It was a magazine heavy day
FREE Aqaufina Sparkling coupon

Truvia Nectar

July 26, 2016 issue of Forbes

August 2016 issue of Redbook

August 2016 issue of ELLE

August 2016 issue of marie claire

Friday: it was another good freebie day
SKYN Condom

Taste of Home Christmas preview

My pinchme box: ZzzQuil, Nexcare bandages, Tom's toothpaste and Vagisil Intimate body wash

my 2nd home baby party kit from Seventh Generation

Saturday: Today was a good end to the freebie week!!!
Cayce's pinchme box: ZzzQuil, Brylcreem Hair Cream, Nexcare bandages, and Tom's Toothpaste

BeautyKind Vintage Illuminating Face Highlighter and Vintage Sparkling Lipgloss

Splenda Crowdkit

July 25, 2016 issue of Us Weekly

These freebies were honestly the second best part of my week with the first being our Six Flags trip. I hope you like this freebie haul. Comment and leave me some love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...