Sunday, July 24, 2016

Tiger Lily of Bangkok Review

This is another SwoonReads  manuscript that I completed last. I enjoyed this story so much.

It's about a woman named Lily. Her story starts off about her childhood and how she was sexually abused my a family friend. She got her revenge during one of the acts and her family was pitied ever since.

The rest of the story takes place in Bangkok. She is living in her own apartment and attending a university to become a doctor. She makes her money by having 4 boyfriends. She lies all about her identity for each one. She doesn't tell them anything about herself.

Along the way, we find out that there are murders happening and the killer is being called the Tiger Lily of Bangkok. We find out that the victims are males who are child abusers. She hates child abusers with a passion.

I don't want to go into much detail and give the whole story away. I was engrossed into this story and read it in one sitting. I can't wait to get my hands on the sequel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...