Friday, July 15, 2016

Polyvore Outfit #12

I came up with this outfit one night while I was working on some writing. It had been a rainy day and I had been getting a lot of inspiration. This is how I pictured non me, holed up somewhere writing.
1. Kelsie Cropped 'Hangover Hoodie'
2. Fall Out Boy Dreamcatcher Skinny T Shirt
3. All Sport 360 Women's Low Cut Socks
4. SOC C BASIC SWEATPANT
5. Alisa Michelle "Never Judge A Book" Necklace

I just love every piece in this set. My favorite has to be the hoodie. I hope you enjoyed this set. Go to Polyvore.com and make your own and look me up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...