Sunday, July 10, 2016

June Favorite Recipe

Our favorite recipe for the month of June was porkchop fajitas. I usually make chicken fajitas but we didn't have any chicken, so we used porkchops and it was an instant hit with Cayce and the kids.

First I cut 5 porkchops into bite size pieces and browned them in butter seasoned with salt and pepper. Then I mixed in the fajita seasoning with a little bit of water and tossed in a half chopped bell pepper and a half of onion.


This pork fajitas were so delicious that they beat chicken fajitas for us.

The kids enjoying them:
Ariana

Adalyn

Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...