Saturday, November 5, 2016

Freebie Haul 10/31- 11/5

Not a big haul this week and that was OK. Slowly organizing everything I have, and getting the house ready for the holidays.

Monday: OK start to the freebie week. Going to be getting use out of those coupons and the girls will be cutting up the magazine for school.
Free coupons for Premium Pussie Cat cat food

November 8, 2016 issue of Forbes

Tuesday: my favorite freebie day.
Splenda Naturals crowdkit from Crowdtap

Goodreads Giveaway Win: Dark Spies

Goodreads Giveaway Win: The Breaking Point


Wednesday: This was the day that started the one magazine a day for the rest of the week.
November 7, 2016 issue of Us Weekly

Thursday: Another magazine day
November 17, 2016 issue of Rolling Stone

Friday: My favorite magazine EVER!!!
November 14, 2016 issue of ESPN magazine

Saturday: To end this freebie week, I was grace with another magazine and that is all. I knew it wasn't going to be a big heavy freebie week, because I have been slacking and not keeping up with the free samples like I used to, but I am slowly getting back into the groove of things.
November 14, 2016 issue of Us Weekly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...