I have been putting this review off for almost a week now because it was by far my least favorite book in the whole series.
This should not be classified as a novel, it should considered a novella. It is small and it doesn't offer much. I had to buy my own copy because it is not in my library system. That should have told me how bad the book would be. It's not just bad but horrendous and I am usually OK with these novels.
This whole thing was one big sex scene between Anita, Jason, Nathaniel, Jade and J.J. It was the same thing over and over. Anita kept voicing her issues with being with Jade and then the guys would talk to her about it, and then it's like she has short term memory loss and it's back to talking about the same damn issue throughout the rest.
I gave this a 2 out of 4 stars. I was generous with two because I like the character of J.J. and her relationship with Jason. I am almost done with this series and I am honestly not sure if I will be continuing after I read the book that was released last month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin
DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...

No comments:
Post a Comment